Sunday, February 22, 2009

a night in the woods

I have never been out camping in the woods and I am not sure if I could make it. The sounds would scare me at night; the animals (mostly the insects) would be something I would not look forward to…. But the thing I would like is that there is nobody else around. You can here the birds and you feel the fresh air. The experience would also be a good thing, I would learn to do something I never done before and experience living little simpler. Maybe I will do it this summer? We have to se if I get someone to do it with me….

But If I would do a trip somewhere in the woods camping, I would like to go with these guys. The boys of McFly; Tom Fletcher, Danny Jones, Harry Judd and Dougie Poynter. They always seems to have fun, but that will never happen.

pic credit to: mcflyonline.org

No comments:

Blog Archive