Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nine - the musical


Jag älskar musikaler och i år kommer en film som heter Nine ut. Med många kända duktiga skådespelare och sångare jättefina kläder och helt otroliga scener kommer det vara massor av underbara låtar och danssteg som förgyller bioduken. Jag längtar att se den här filmen!
~~~~~~

I love musicals, and this year a movie named nine is coming to the cinemas. I can’t wait! With an amazing cast (Fergie, Nicole Kidman, Penélope Cruz, Kate Hudson & Sophia Loren), clothes and props it looks like it is going to be a hit! I don’t know about the music but I think it is going to be good and there is a lot of dancing. The film is directed by Rob Marshall, screenplay by Michael Tolkin. The movie is based on Arthur Kopit's book for the 1982 Tony Award-winning musical of the same name, which was derived from an Italian play by Mario Fratti inspired by Federico Fellini's autobiographical film 8½. Maury Yeston composed the music and wrote the lyrics for the songs. The film is scheduled to be released in the US on November 25, 2009. I think that I’m going to love this movie.


No comments:

Blog Archive