Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Vampires Diaries

Since the twilight trailer first come out and then the movie I have been obsessed with vampires. I have washed the movie so many times and can’t wait for the new moon. But It is not only the twilight series that I’m waiting on… The CW network has done a series based on the novel A vampires diaries. And this is a hit! Just by looking at the trailer for the series got me captured and I will definitely look at it when it comes out this fall!

~~~~~~

Ända sen Twilight trailern först kom ut och sen när filmen kom har jag varit helt tokig i vampyrer. Jag har tittat på Twilight filmen så många gånger och jag längtar tills New Moon kommer till biograferna. Men det är inte bara den filmen jag längtar till… Nu har tv kanalen CW gjort en serie som baserar sig på novellen A vampires diaries. Den är serien verkar jätte bra och bara av att se på trailern för serien så är jag fången. Jag kommer absolut kolla på den serien när den kommer på tv!


2 comments:

this wheel's on fire said...

I love this new trend!

Goldie Locks said...

LOL, this is based on a series written by L.J. Smith in the 90's! I read this series in middle school! Amazing series - would be great if the show lives up to it!

Blog Archive