Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mini Andén

Lägg till bildMy own scanning of an editorial of Mini Andén (one of my favourite models) in the Swedish ELLE magazine, the September issue.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
if you repost the photos, please give credit!!!

9 comments:

Laurel said...

WOW... What an amazing photo shoot. I want all of her clothes... I pretty much just want to be her. lol

PS I posted about your blog on mine. I hope that is ok. But yours is one I def. check everyday.

Kate said...

I adore this shoot, thanks for the scans! great blog.

Lilee said...

cool photos! nice touch.

Anthem said...

Love your blog :)

mynaturalanthem.blogspot.com

miky said...

love it all!!

cody said...

love those pics!!
fab blog!<3

xx

codyjune.blogspot.com

bri. said...

why is she so good.

june said...

thannk you for the comment and for stopping by.

i like the song soooo fucking much too!! really a damn good song!!

xx
june

codyjune.blogspot.com

June Paski said...

i love those photos!, very inspiring

Blog Archive